ResLife Portal is a residence life management system which helps to connect residents with residence life staff for student housing. You make a difference, we help you track it.
First Program Evaluation Submitted
San Diego, California
Built from first-hand experience in residence life at a Division I university campus, ResLife Portal serves as a turn-key residence life management solution, focused on the engagement of your residents with your residence life staff members. This first-hand knowledge has proven valuable to provide a robust solution to increase efficiency and productivity for residence life staff.
Our system is a web-based Software-as-a-Service product, hosted and delivered over the Internet to your institution. No hardware, software or dedicated IT personnel are needed. ResLife Portal is proudly designed and developed in San Diego, California, USA (In October 2017, we relocated from Redlands, California to San Diego, California).
Since 2007, the mission of ResLife Portal has been to assist residence life staff at colleges and universities to dynamically track programming effectiveness, staff member performance expectations, and effective communication. In other words, to help residence life staff be more productive and efficient.
Read about our 10 year Anniversary (in 2017).
The system debuted for the 2007–2008 academic year with three main capabilities: Program Evaluations, Staff Member In-services, and Resident Points tracking. Created by Garofalo Enterprises, Inc.
- The system transitioned to a product with our first paid customer. At the time the system was named "myRAPortal."
- Version 3 of the system was released. Capabilities were separated into configurable modules. Also with version 3, a Program Proposals module and Funding module were added.
- The user interface layout was updated in Spring 2012, with the release of version 4.
- The system received a complete overhaul, increasing the mobile-friendly interface and performance.
- Version 5 focused on an enhancing the insights and data analysis of the system to further enable residence life teams to reallocate their time and funds towards better programs for their students. At version 5 a new business model was introduced offering both Paid Subscription plans as well as the Free Edition.
- Programming Pulse Report was launched
- New features and enhancements were introduced: Duty Schedules and Resident Milestones
- ResLife Portal exhibits at ACUHO-I 2017 Conference
- Summer 2017 marked the 10-year Anniversary of the ResLife Portal.
- New features and enhancements were introduced: Residence Education / Curriculum Plans, Program Models, Program Sub-Categories (learning outcomes), and Duty Logs.
- New features and enhancements were introduced: Resident Trends and Resident Milestone Leaderboard for Resident Zones, and Two Factor Authentication
- New features and enhancements were introduced: Resident Assessment Surveys and Polls, Roommate Agreements, and Room Condition Records
- ResLife Portal exhibits at ACUHO-I 2018 Conference
- New features and enhancements were introduced: Room Lockouts, Rooms of Concern, Mentors, and Single Sign-in Authentication [Beta] (with Okta, OneLogin, and SAML Shibboleth)
- New features and enhancements were introduced: Staff Selection (Coming Soon)
You make a difference,
we help you track it.
About Garofalo Enterprises, Inc.
Garofalo Enterprises, Inc. provides web and digital services to organizations across the globe. Our team has over 19 years of experience within the web and software industries.
Privately-owned and operated, Garofalo Enterprises can focus on the needs of our ResLife Portal customers, rather than the demands of outside investors, stockholders, or venture capitalists. In other words, we like to think of our customers as our investors. We carry zero debt, and are committed to sustainable growth.
Our Principal Consultant, Frank Garofalo, has worked in the web and interactive industry since 1999. He received a Master of Science from Purdue University in Computer Graphics Technology. He is the Founder and President of Garofalo Enterprises, Inc.
Garofalo Enterprises is based in San Diego, California and is an IRS verified S-Corp small business.
- "ResLife Portal to exhibit at 2018 ACUHO-I Annual Conference & Exposition." April 2018. For Immediate Release.
[ Article ]
- "ResLife Portal to support ACUHO-I Foundation at 2017 ACUHO-I Annual Conference & Exposition." May 2017. For Immediate Release. [ Article | PDF ]
- "New Programming Pulse Report and Resident Engagement Monitoring launched by ResLife Portal, included in all Free & Paid Subscriptions." March 2017. For Immediate Release. [ Article | PDF | PRWeb ]
Partnerships & Memberships
ACUHO-IResLife Portal (Garofalo Enterprises, Inc.) is an Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I) Corporate Member 2017 & 2018.
LiquidWebResLife Portal is hosted by LiquidWeb CloudSites, a leader in managed hosting since 1997 and trusted by 30,000 clients worldwide including Motorola, United Nations, Bose, Symantec, and many more. Garofalo Enterprises, Inc. is a Liquid Web Partner Program member.
We carefully select the events and conferences we attend to minimize our overhead and operational costs to focus on providing value to our customers.
- 2019 Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I) Conference & Expo.
June 22-25, 2019. Toronto, Canada. (Exhibit Booth #812)
- 2018 Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I) Conference & Expo.
July 7-10th 2018. Denver, Colorado USA. (Exhibit Booth #703)
- 2017 Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I) Conference & Expo.
June 17-21st 2017. Providence, Rhode Island USA. (Exhibit Booth #624)