ResLife Portal: 2020 Resident Engagement Photo Contest
@ResLifeEngage Instagram Challenges
Your team does great work and makes a difference each and every day. Here's an opportunity to showcase their positive impact related to resident engagement.
...with a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card
Current Photo Challenge Theme:
"You're a ResLife Hero!"
- Who: Any residence life / residence education staff member is welcome to participate
- What: A photo posted to Instagram following the current photo challenge details
- Why: To showcase the positive impact of your residence life team
- When: Each photo challenge has a deadline
- How: See the Entry Submission Instructions. There will be a series of challenges, each with a different prompt/topic related to resident engagement.
Entry Submission Instructions
- Follow @ResLifePortal and @ResLifeEngage on Instagram
- Add a caption telling us how "You're a ResLife Hero"
- Post your photo using the hashtag #ResLifeEngage5 by May 31 2020
- Make sure you have written permission from any individual within your photo
Photo Challenge Prizes
- One (1) USD $25.00 Amazon Gift Card per photo challenge contest, delivered digitally to the photo challenge participant winner.
- May I submit more than one photo for each challenge?
Yes. You're welcome to submit more than one photo challenge submission per residence life staff member (both resident assistants and professional staff we welcome to participate).
- Can the photo challenge submission be collaborative amongst more than one residence life staff member?
Yes. Although, if you win you'll have to split the gift card amount amongst yourselves.
- To be eligible to participate, does my organization/institution have to be a ResLife Portal member (customer)?
No, non-member organizations are eligible to participate.
- How are winners selected?
The team at ResLife Portal will judge all valid photo challenge submission (following the Entry Submission Instructions) and choose a winner for each photo challenge.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win. The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States, and the State of California. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All participants/contestants grant ResLife Portal and our successors a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, fully-paid and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, modify, adapt, and distribute any contest submissions. Amazon.com Inc., or its affiliates, are not involved with this contest.