Resident Pledge v1
We can stop the spread. We can protect our first responders, our public health workers, our communities, our neighbors, our seniors, our families, ourselves.
- I pledge to regularly wash my hands.
- I pledge to not participate in large gatherings.
- I pledge to be cautious within my student housing building.
- I pledge to use a face covering when I leave my housing.
- I pledge to physically distance myself when I leave my housing.
- I pledge to physically distance but not emotionally distance.
- I pledge to help stop the spread.
Inspired by the County of San Diego Health Department "#StayHomeSD Pledge".
Resident Pledge v2
- Wear a mask in public, not for your own benefit, but for the benefit of others.
- Be informed to know that an asymptomatic individual could still spread the virus to others.
- Don't live in fear of the virus, but be part of the solution — not part of the problem.
- Don't feel like "officials" are controlling me or telling me what to do. Be a contributing adult to society.
- The world doesn't revolve around me. It's not all about me and my comfort.
- If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this world would be a much better place.
- Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, cared, stupid, or even "controlled." It makes be considerate of others.
Inspired by the work of another anonymous individual.